1. When there’s no such thing as personal space.
2. When your dog wants you to throw the ball but not take it from them.
3. When you have to pay this small price every time you cuddle them.
4. When you’re convinced they love your food more than they love you.
5. And when they give zero and go for your dinner when you’re not looking.
6. When your dog blissfully ignores its screw-ups and hopes you do too.
7. When your future revolves around owning even more dogs.
8. When you feel compelled to give your dog its own photoshoot.
9. And then your phone storage is taken up by many, many dog photos.
10. When your brain is mostly full of incredibly important facts about your dog.